Background

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Simply my FAVorite thing...

Do you have any idea what it could be?

I'll give you a hint.

It lets someone know that you're thinking about them.

Any ideas yet?

Ok, I'll tell you.

I LOVE getting MAIL! Love love love LOVE Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it. Be it a post card, a letter, a card, a package, flowers, I love it all! Theres something so special about it & yet so many people don't mail things any more. I mean, sure, people mail stuff for Christmas, MAYBE birthdays, but can you think of any other times? Everyone relies on email/texting/facebook so much that I think some people have lost touch of how personal a hand written note can be.

So, if you're looking to make me happy at any point, mail me. :) If we're friends, you have my address. Use it. Write me a letter. Send me a REAL life non-digital photo. Make me a package of special little odds & ends we would both like. Send me a card, not for a holiday, but just because you were thining about me.

I promise whenever you do, a week from now, a month, year, yearsssss from now, it will put a smile on my face.

Lets go back to the art of being "pen pals". :)

If this isn't up your ally, thats fine too. But atleast leave me a comment ;) hehe xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment