Background

Friday, September 3, 2010

Simply organizing goals for the weekend...:

  • Clean out the upstairs hall way
This area, the ENTIRE upstairs, has been a catch all for everything that we don't know what to do with. Its such a frustrating area because its shaped so odd and I'm hoping that by coming up with a purpose for it (scrap book area) that I'll be able to keep it clutter free, especially if I continue with this new hobby that I love.
  • Organize a giant Goodwill Donation area
I originally wanted to have a yard sale. I mean, I have some CUTE stuff. But I just don't have the time and/or energy to organize a yard sale. So for me at this point in my life, its just easier to donate all of my stuff to the Goodwill. I may retain some of my clothes and try to list them on a new blog that I am wanting to start, where I will sell my unwanted clothes. Otherwise, if I don't do that, I'll just start selling my clothes after I get rid of everything that I currently dont want. I might as well start out fresh.
  • Clean out the guest room closet
This was originally a place where I kept blankets & photography extras. Since I haven't been doing photography, its become a catch all. I'm going to clean it out and just use it as a place for seasonal coats & what not. Nothing else.
  • Clean out the guest room
As with everything else upstairs, this is a catch all. I'm notorious for leaving clothes all over it and my cat loves to go in there and lay on the bed...ugh. Leaving cat hair on it. Not appealing! I'm going to completely declutter and clean it from top to bottom and not let the cat in there. Its going to be a sanctuary for my guests.
  • Clean out the office
Well, it's not really an office. It was originally, then we made it in to a mans room and now? You guessed it. Catch all room. No more.
  • Laundry - Clothes, blankets, sheets
Doing it all!
  • Vacuum every room
Gonna pull out everything and vacuum in, around & under everything.
  • Dust every room
Dust be gone!
  • Organize the laundry room
Theres not much to do here, mostly just pick it up but I do have a storage cabinet in there that I want to clean out and just want to have it be a spare place for sheets and pillow cases.
  • Organize the entry way
Too many shoes! :) Put them upstairs in the closet in their organizers.

No comments:

Post a Comment