Background

Monday, September 6, 2010

Simply guest room redo...

Ok, this is still a work in progress...but heres where I'm at with this so far...

I got a new light fixture, for about $25.00 at lowes... good deal! You can see two black frames that I bought at the goodwill. They were originally from pottery barn, never used. I'm sure the person who originally bought them paid an arm and a leg... I paid $2.99 each :) I'm picking out photos to hang in them this week and I'll get them developed at costco.
Dont look at the bed, is wasn't made yet in the picture. This bed was my grandmothers when she was younger. My great grandfather bought it for her. I love it. It was originally a brass color I think, and my mom painted it white for me.
Heres the work in progess part. This is the stuff that I still need to find a place to store...

No comments:

Post a Comment