Background

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Simply I had a dream...



This song was playing in it...

It started out where I was just bored on a plane, on my way to Vegas with my best friend, we'll call her "C". ;) So, I started scrolling through my ipod...

And I found the Kylie Minogue song above... Click it & start playing it, NOW. :)

Next thing I know, mimosas & orange crush flavored wine coolers are being passed around every where! I turn up my ipod & everyone can hear it. Everyone starts dancing in their seats & the next thing you know...

Its a full blown dance party, on the airplane! Everyone was up and here I am, DJing the worlds first mile high dance party!

Even the flight attendants were in on the party...

I look outside & there it is... VEGAS! The city of my dreams....litterally ;)

Hold on tight everyone! We're coming in for a landing :) Then I woke up... ah, my dreams.. so fun... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment