Background

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Simply Easter...

"Easter says you can put the truth in the grave, but it wont stay there..."
-Clarence W. Hall


















Happy Easter my little blog followers! xoxo
I woke up this morning about 6:00 am because I was thinking of everything I needed to do, but here I am, 7:19 am still on the computer. That doesn't make a lot of sense now does it? :) My parents and Ogie (their adorable puppy) are coming down for dinner. So far we'll be having;
  • Pork Loin
  • Beer Bread
  • Asparagus
  • Mashed Potatos

Red Velvet cake with Cream Cheese frosting

It should be a great day... I'll try to take pictures & upload them for you all later today. I hope you have a happy & safe easter. Tell the ones you love that you love them!

xoxo

Brandy


No comments:

Post a Comment