Background

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Simply Beautiful Marie Antoinette

"If they have no bread, then let them eat cake"




"I was a queen, and you took away my crown; a wife, and you killed my husband; a mother, and you deprived me of my children. My blood alone remains: take it, but do not make me suffer long."



"I put on my rouge and wash my hands in front of the whole world!"



One of my favorite movies & stories. You could freeze any part of this movie & hang the image on your wall as a work of art, its so beautifully done. Marie has one of these most incredible personalities of any woman in history... I simply adore her.

Another favorite about this movie? The soundtrack!


Disc One
"Hong Kong Garden (With Strings Intro)" – Siouxsie & The Banshees
""Aphrodisiac" – Bow Wow Wow
"What Ever Happened" – The Strokes
"Pulling Our Weight" – The Radio Dept.
"Ceremony" – New Order
"Natural's Not in It" – Gang of Four
"I Want Candy (Kevin Shields Remix)" – Bow Wow Wow
"Kings of the Wild Frontier" – Adam & The Ants
"Concerto in G"[1]Antonio Vivaldi / Reitzell
"The Melody of a Fallen Tree" – Windsor for the Derby
"I Don’t Like It Like This" – The Radio Dept.
"Plainsong" – The Cure


Disc Two
"Intro Versailles" – Reitzell / Beggs
"Jynweythek Ylow" – Aphex Twin
"Opus 17" – Dustin O’Halloran
"Il Secondo Giorno (Instrumental)" – Air
"Keen On Boys" – The Radio Dept.
"Opus 23" – Dustin O’Halloran
"Les barricades mystérieuses" – François Couperin / Reitzell
"Fools Rush In (Kevin Shields Remix)" – Bow Wow Wow
"Avril 14th" – Aphex Twin
"K. 213" – Domenico Scarlatti / Reitzell
"Tommib Help Buss" – Squarepusher
"Tristes Apprêts, Pâles Flambeaux"[2]Jean Philippe Rameau / W. Christie
"Opus 36" – Dustin O’Halloran
"All Cats Are Grey" – The Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment