Background

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Simply Beautiful Dreams...




"The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle."- Anais Nin


I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face. I dreamt that I went to Europe and ended up driving around france in a beautiful new convertible. Nice! :) I saw beautiful old buildings, gorgeous little shops & photo opps for days. Towards the end of my dream, i was swimming in an old bath. You know the kind that I am talking about? The giant old baths that were built by men? The water I remember was this beautiful emerald green and it was a natural hot spring. Oh so beautiful... I wish I didn't have to wake up and get ready this morning. I could have lived in my dream world all day. I hope that one day I'll be able to make it to Europe. I'm adding that to my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment