Background

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Simply an update...




So, I went in to a dermatologist today... WOW... that was a task!



Originally every single office from North of my city to South to East (there is nothing west) told me that the earliest they could be me in was in MAY. Its March... I can't wait a month. One of the offices agreed to take my phone number & contact me if they had any cancellations. At 1:00, I was called & told they had an opening for 2:00. So yay! I went in.



Turns out I am in fact having an allergic reaction to... something... I have two prescriptions now. So we'll see how this turns out! He said it could take up to 3 to 4 weeks to have it all cleared up. I did tell him that I needed to be able to wear make up and look/feel normal ASAP. He told me that as soon as my face is no longer red/hot I could start wearing make up again. That's more good news! He did tell me that if I was going to wear cosmetics/sprays/etc, to try them on my elbow pit because that skin is similar to your facial skin.



I'll keep you all updated...



loves.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment